Bhagat Singh's interest in yoga began at the age of ten. After the 12th grade, he got admission in Laxmi Bai National Institute of Physical Education, Gwalior.This is the top college for Physical Education in Asia.Here he acquired knowledge about the science of Yoga an also had interactive classes with eminent professors on the subject.
Later he enrolled in Kavalyadhama Yoga Institute in Lonavala(Maharashtra) which is renowned for being one of the best colleges for Yoga in India. During his stint at Kavlyadhama Yoga Institute he finally understood what his years of education had taught him. Yoga is an ancient science and is helpful for the entire human anatomy; It has various facets such as spiritual, physical, emotional, or related to the mind. After this he went to Bangalore (Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anusadhana Samasthana ) to learn Yoga therapy.This helped him finalize his thesis on the science of Yoga.
Presently he is based in New Delhi, India and conducts group classes as well as personal classes for Yoga based on individual needs.He strongly recommends Yoga as a powerful aid to a healthy and positive lifestyle.
· Yoga for all (All age group, both male/female)
· Yoga for positive health
· Corporate Yoga
· Yoga Therapy
· Weight lose/gain
· Spine: Back pain/kyphosis, cervical spondylosis, stiffness etc.
· Joints: Arthrits, Frozen shoulder etc,
· Respiratory: Astma.
· Digestive: acidity, indigestion, constipation, flatulence.
· Endocrine: diabetes.
· Worked as Chief Yoga instructor for five Years at Banarsidas Chandiwala
· Ten years of experience in group classes, personal training Stress Management and Therapeutic Treatment.
· During Bachelor of Physical Education & Diploma Course in Gwalior, Pune & Bangalore, I was authorized to act as Group leader and conduct Practical Yoga Classes for Student in Camps organized by the state.
· Bachelor of Physical Education from Lakshmibai National Institute of
Physical Education in 1999(Gwalior).
· Diploma in Yoga education from Kalivalyadhama Lonavala in Pune from
1999-2000 and achieving first grade in theory and Practical.
· Yoga instructor Certificate Course from the Yoga Institute of Swami
Vivekanand Yoga anusadhana Somsthana, Bangalore in November 2000
And achieving grade A.
Sport Achievements in Yoga
· Participated in the All India Inter University Competition in Kurushetra in
· Participated in the All India Inter University Competition in Varanasi in